My work is My Passion
I am a hard worker. I seek knowledge as a lifelong learner. I seek experience as a professional. I am passionate about visual communication and connecting with real people. I am excited and endlessly intrigued about different media platforms and the technology available for communication. I know how to execute an idea, beginning to end. I love print and logo design, typography, web design, photography and especially video and motion graphics.
A Real Cool Dude
In my spare time I like riding my motorcycle, painting, solving puzzles and eating spicy Mexican food.
Andrew Centofante is currently
Working on some new projects and updating a few older ones
- Spring is here, time to update the portfolio!
- Very happy having pushed out a lot of new projects and now taking a much needed breather
- Working on a New Promo for Semester at Sea
- designing and coding the Tom Tom Festival website
- Heading up to the cabin on Lake George in the Adirondacks
- The Director of Brand Strategy and Integrated Media at Semester at Sea
- Catching up on some fun projects that were on the back burner
- Thinking about a big decision
- home and preparing for the Christmas holiday!
- The Videographer on Semester at Sea - Fall ‘11 Voyage
- Packing and Gearing up for my trip around the world!
- Working on a website for Resource Point
- Working on a logo for Squid & Beard
- working on some more videos for Semester at Sea
- Adjusting to Life Back on Land!
- The Videographer on Semester at Sea - May ‘11 Voyage
- Working on the Dale Evens Film Project website
- Working on the Vietnam Children’s Fund Website
- Working on a Video about Dim Sum
- Working on a Video about St. Patrick’s Day
- On a Road Trip